Monday, May 31, 2010

SORRY & FOTN

Hey all!

I didn't mean to disappear for so long but my computer had a virus and it was SO frustrating that I just gave up on going online for a while... BUT it's gone now! Jeebus thank the lord!!!
Seriously, it was a pain in the ass and the worst part was that I had so many things lined up to show you all and I was in like, major blogging mode... stupid virus.
Anywho, I thought I would show you (as best as I could) my FOTN for Saturday.
The boyfriend and I went to a lovely hibachi (my fave!) dinner at a new restaurant near us and it was yumm status for sure. I don't know if you can see my eyes that well cause these are off of my phone camera but I foiled a pigment for the first time and it looked so much better and lasted SO much longer.



Onto the face:


My hair wasn't done yet, so ignore that, haha! And like I said these were taken by my phone so I'm a little washed out from the flash.

Face:

Mac Studio Fix in NC15

Mac Bronzer in Golden

Lips:

YSL Rouge Volupte in #2

Eyes:


Barry M pigment (I don't know which one! I think Cherry)

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

Stila Major Lash Mascara in Black

That was the best close-up I could get.. and believe me I tried a ton of times haha.

I really like the foiling effect and want to try it out some more!

Hope you all have been doing well



No comments:

Post a Comment

d