Sunday, October 3, 2010

Luuux

Hey all!
So I'm not sure how many of you have heard of luuux but if you haven't, you can check it out here.
It's a blogging site where you earn points with commenting & posting and you can turn your points in for prizes once you have enough! I think it's a great idea and I hope it doesn't become old before I get my points high enough for a prize! Past the idea of prizes, it's a cool site because people are SO active on it (obviously we know why but still!)
They have categories (they call them universes) that you put your posts in by relevance. Some examples of the universes: fashion, health & beauty, design, etc.
It's cool. If you want to follow me (let me know and I'll put a link to mine up), I'll follow you too! Let me know if you have one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

d