Wednesday, February 9, 2011

EOTD - 2/7/11

Just an EOTD from the other day. I went bowling on Monday with my sisters and cousin for a school event and I wanted to wear make-up but not go over the top so I whipped out my Wet-n-Wild eyeshadow trio in Silent Treatment. I'll be doing a seperate post about the two trios I own by W-n-W but to sum it up, I'm in love with them. These shadows are SO pigmented and so cheap. I've grabbed all of my Wet-n-Wild eyeshadows from Rite Aid but I'm pretty sure you can get them at any drugstore and Harmon beauty stores as well. I used the lid color and crease color from the trio and wore L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS MILLION LASH mascara which is another drugstore gem. I sometimes find it hard to show you all my eye make-up because my crease is so defined/my brow area is so "heavy" and you lose a lot of it unless I make silly faces (hence the cropped photos, haha). I will say the crease color is crazy dark & pigmented so just beware of that when you use this, a little goes along way for sure.








1 comment:

d