Sunday, January 24, 2010

blah blah blah

Today I had a lovely day with my mama dukes!
Well, we were both pissed off but past that it was nice spending time with her.. bad mood or not.
We went to Marshalls & the diner.
I didn't pick up much from Marshalls.
A bubblegum pink shirt, a grey sweater, a photo book, & I put a bag on layaway (it's uber cute!).
Anywho, it was good times.
Yeah, I really want to do hauls but I'm uber lazy & I sortttta have to find my camera charger... hmm. That'll be on tomorrow's agenda & maybe, just maybe I'll do one tomorrow.
I think I'm going to do a massive haul of the past 2 weeks & save myself time.
I didn't buy a lot of interesting stuff but still....
some highlights?
Mac's Sable e/s (how did I not have this???), Stila kajal eyeliner in topaz (loveee), a black phone cover ha, urrr... cute clothes :o)
I legit think I have insomnia.. my aunt & me are always up into the wee hours of the morning & it's horrible.
The agenda for tomorrow (aka later in the day -- aka normal day hours):
1. cleaning my room
2. cleaning my car
3. foodshopping
4. coinstar
5. cooking dinner for my g-pa
6. seeing the babbles? (i hope!!!)
7. sleeping over zachary's :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

d