Friday, March 5, 2010

Progress on my depotting mission

So I went on ecrater.com today and ordered empty eyeshadow pans so that I can put them in my soon to be depotted MAC eyeshadow cases. I feel like it's ridiculous that MAC won't take it back without the pans. I didn't ask the store near me but I did ask the counter in the one mall near me and they said no.. the girl was a major jerkface though.. I'm hoping if I do end up bringing them somewhere else they won't notice. But yes, I bought some empty pans so I can at least get rid of some of the cases I have. I'm not sure when they'll be arriving but fingers crossed that it's soon!
Also, my camera charger is m.i.a. right now & that's why I haven't had any fotd or haul pics. I'm for sure done with shopping for a bit though as I have done so much of it this week. I'm hoping I'm not lying to myself but we'll see, haha. I really want to pick up Twinks & Starflash (I think that's the name of it) eyeshadows this week though so we shall see. I'll be uploading a review this weekend of a lip product I've been using, so look for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

d