Friday, January 28, 2011

Mascara lovin'

Last week before my hair appointment I wanted to slab on some easy make-up and while going through my make-up drawers I saw my beloved YSL Faux Cils mascara. Now, sadly this mascara is at the very end of it's tube life and has dried up so terribly that it breaks my little heart! So I used it but then went in with L'OREAL Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara and wound up with this! I did brush it through with a comb though as the YSL was a bit clumpy (sad face).
I love long lush lashes and while these were long, I wanted a bit more thickness. I just bought a Chanel mascara which I'm in love with but I miss my YSL and the thickness it provides. Damn you for drying out so fast. I love how I take pictures and make my nose look huge... sorry little bud! Anyway, I really like the L'OREAL Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. It does a great job with my lashes, it does flake though which is a pain in the ass but not enough to make me stop using it. For me, it's a more of a daytime mascara because I want a little more "oomph" when I'm going out at night but it still gives me "bigger" lashes for the daytime which I adore.








No comments:

Post a Comment

d