Friday, January 7, 2011

Storage woahs...

I'm the kind of person that is always online watching make-up storage videos or googling ideas and am never able to find a way that suits the space I have or the price I'm willing to pay *ahem, the clear cube thing... so cool, soooo overpriced*. Some girls have vanities that I would die for but my room currently is not large enough for another large piece of furniture in here, so alas, I have my make-up in baskets on a snack table and then the rest of it in a case and my purse.
With the new year, I've been trying to organize my room and just get shizzle pulled together but while I was cleaning, I kept finding myself getting crazy fed up with the baskets overflowing on the table... so, I caved and bought a clear drawer set. Some people love this method but I really, really don't like the look of these drawers for me personally. I don't know why this is but I've never been a big fan. Maybe it's the white plastic... idk. Regardless, they're doing the job for right now. I still have to hunt down the rest of my make-up but I spent some time putting everything from the baskets in there and I'm glad to say it shoud all fit. The one GOOD thing about these drawers is that they are both wide and long so they def fit a lot of crap in them. I think if I maybe decorate it somehow I'll like it better... I'm thinking leopard print, haha!
Once I have everything in them and organized I'll upload a picture of what's inside each drawer, but for now here's a picture of the drawers themselves. I haven't even taken the sticker off of them yet because I was unsure if they would work for me or not. As you can see (on the side and top), I'm still putting things places and figuring out what needs to go where. I also need to figure out some way to put dividers in the drawers themselves. Or I need to buy one more set and seperate products that way. I'll figure it out eventually I suppose.



How do you store your make-up? Any good tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

d