Thursday, February 11, 2010

20 Questions

1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
My phone for sure... I like to be in contact with certain people at all time... otherwise I ignore the shit out of it. Urr, then it would be my purse which contains a bunch of junk I depend on hahha. Maybe I'll do a "what's in my purse" soon but it's pretty general: chapstick, perfume, my planner, etc.

2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
Hmm, MAC.. that's a given, haha. So yeah, MAC wins but I am enjoying NYX, & I never purchase MAC mascaras b/c I don't like them so L'oreal/Covergirl/Rimmel are my go tos for that. I also like E.L.F. make-up.


3. Favourite flower:
I really love all flowers but I'll give you my top picks. Sunflowers & Daisies are my favies & then roses.

4. Favourite clothing store:
Forever 21, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie.


5. Favourite perfume:
Vanilla Lace has been my staple scent forever & I adore it. I've got a few more perfumes but I love vanilla.


6. Heels or Flats:
Flats. I'm really short but I'm not a big heels person, I'll wear them if I'm going out out but past that it never happens.

7. Do you make good grades:
Yes I do. My grades aren't always perfect but I do well.

8. Favourite colours:
Green, baby pink, black, navy, grey.


9. Do you drink energy drinks:
No, not my thing.

10. Do you drink juice:
I'm such a juice drinker. I love all juices.

11. Do you like swimming:
In a pool yes, in the ocean no. I went to Bermuda when I was five and I could see the fish near my feet and it freaked me out terribly. Waters near my house are NOT clear so you won't catch me in them. I will go in when I'm on vacation but not deep.


12. Do you eat fries with a fork:
No. Unless they're pizza fries (marina sauce & mozzarella) cause they're crazy messy but normal fries are a no.

13. Favourite moisturiser:
Cetaphil and then just yummy smelling ones from Bath & Body Works/ The Body Shop


14. Do you want to get married later on in life:
Yes I do :o)

15. Do you get mad easily:
I get annoyed easily, it takes quite a bit to actually anger me. But once I'm pissed I'd steer clear.

16. Are you into ghost hunting:
Uhm.. not really. I enjoy a good scare but I'm such a scaredy cat it's ridic. Like, I like the idea of being scared but I do not actually like being scared. Does that make sense? hahha

17. Any phobias -
Losing my loved ones scares me like no tomorrow.. I pray a lot for their protection, it's quite crazy. Uhm, my wrists, things in the dark.


18. Do you bite your nails:
No, I rip them off though.


19. Have you ever had a near death experience:
I've gotten in car accidents. That's the closest I think.

20. Do you drink coffee -
Nopers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

d