Thursday, February 11, 2010

Review Numero Uno

Aussie's Moist 3 Minute Miracle

So, my first review. I figured this would be my best bet b/c I have some of the driest hair ever. It's crazy fine and tangles very, very easily.

What it's said to do: "Deeeeep conditioning for damaged ’dos. With intense, fortifying conditioners, Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner is a seriously simple fix for dry, distressed tresses. "

My opinions: For the price it's a great product. It's a thick cream that you squeeze out of a tube (obviously, hah) and you apply it for three minutes and it promises to fix those dry strands. When I use this product I leave it on for about 5-10 minutes and use it as an everyday conditioner instead of as a treatment. If I comb it through my hair I truly think it works; if I just apply it and don't comb it through I feel like it works like a regular conditioner (which does not do anything for my hair). I also apply it all over my head & not just on my ends. I've been using this product for I'm going to say about a year & a half now and it's my go to cheap deep conditioner when I can't splurge on my regular heavy cream. It is most definitely a great product and does it's job (if combed through). It's about $4.50 and if you're looking for a cheap but good product, try this. For the money you've got nothing to lose quite frankly. You can purchase it in drugstores & foodstores as well.
One tip though, if you have dry hair, COMB IT THROUGH! Otherwise I personally feel like it doesn't work. If you have "normal" hair then you'll most likely be fine just slathering it on. Also I know some people would say using something like this every shower will weigh down your hair.. well.. it probably does BUT it's nice to be able to brush through my mane, haha.

Overall: Great product for a great price tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

d