Saturday, February 20, 2010

FOTD

So this is technically my face of the night b/c I rocked nothing on my face all day but whatevs.
I can't seem to be able to get a good picture of my eyes alone & I don't really know how to yet but ignore that, ha.



grr major e/l smearage in that pic! ^^^




So the last one is just thrown in so you can see my boyfriend :o)



Face:


L'OREAL PARIS STUDIO SECRETS, SECRET NO. 2 (the anti-redness primer)


MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15


NYC Bronzer in Sunkissed (I can't remember the exact name & I can't find it atm, sorry!)


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light



Eyes:


Two Faced Shadow Insurance


MAC e/s in Smut


Mac e/s in Carbon


Mac Fluidline in BLACKTRACK


Rimmel London The Max Volume Flash Mascara in black



Lips:


Mac Hue l/s


Mac Florabundance lipglass




So yes, that was my face for last night. We went to a belated V-Day dinner & it was uber yummy and fattening but whatever.


For lent I'm giving up eating poorly (as much as I possibly can) & not worrying outloud as much. But yeah, last night was a special occassion so it's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

d