Thursday, February 4, 2010

GirlPROPS

My anniversary with Zach is coming up (eek 2 years ♥) & to make things easier on each other we make lists. So while thinking up a few things, I remembered about GirlPROPS.com.
If you're not familiar with them they basically have cheap accessories in a variety of styles.
I really forgot about the site quite frankly until last week.I had used it once before but back then a lot of their stuff was tacky.. and seriously they've done a complete 360.
I'm not saying I'd wear all of their stuff now but it does look like they've definitely upgraded their products.
I found a few cute things I want.. not too sure if I'm going to tell him to look at these items because I already know my main gift is a MAC gift card & we set a limit on what we're spending so we shall see. Regardless I want to share them with you all.


Although I do not like the idea of violence or promoting it.. this necklace is adorable. I go through phases with my style, from girly girl to punky to casual (etc).
Retail Price: $6.99



LOVE these. I feel like their so simple and pretty and I love the colors.

Retail Price: $4.99



This little lamb is so precious! I can't really see myself wearing this often but I see it as a once in a while thing. I most def think it would look better on a longer chain (it's on a 16' chain) but the pendant itself is cute.

Retail Price: $8.99



It's so random to have a wrench necklace but I think that's why I like it, ha.

Retail Price: $7.99

So that's some of the cute stuff I found on the site. Others worth mentioning: The robot, the lightning bolt, the rocket ship. I didn't look at the bracelets or the rings really but if you check the site out definitely do and let me know about them.

I cancelled my theatre class today b/c I'm feeling like poo so expect some babbling or random posts, ha.

I'm seeing my siblings tonight (loveee them!!!) and then I'm not too positive if we're still going to the open mic night or not but if not expect some pictures from yesterday :o)











No comments:

Post a Comment

d