Thursday, February 4, 2010

Promises Promises Promises...

The next couple of weeks I'm going to have some time on my hands so expect reviews of the following:

1) Different chapsticks (Burt's Bees, Soft Lips (or Softlips w'e), Dr. Bronner's Magic, etc etc)
2) Stila kajal eyeliner in Topaz
3) Recent nail polish buys
4) Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara (my new holy grail of mascaras)

Yeah, so that's the game plan. I know I said I was going to start reviews last week but school started up full time again & then my friend passed and yeah... shit sucks, ha. Tis okay though. I'm on a schedule now so all of these shall happen. I also bought a few note-worthy things at Ulta recently that I'll post about. Hmm... what else is new... I want to learn how to "wave/curl" my hair with a straightener & I found a new perfume I want to purchase -- Fall In Love by Philosophy, for reals yum. Me & the bf are maybe going out tomorrow night to a bar for an open mic night so I'll have a FOTD as well. I tried to do one today but my camera decided to suck... thanks camera. I appreciate the little thing but jeebus.. work better once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

d